The winner is..... Mr. NY reads a poem! After everyone voted, the most interesting results occurred:
Mr. NY's Favorites: 3
Mr. NY Reads Lost and Found: 0
Mr. NY Read a Poem: 8
Mr. NY Teaches Fraction Word Problems: 2
So.... is everyone ready for a poem?
There is a stuffed-animal girl dog. She was about to eat a delicious meal. Mr. NY, her friend, came along and recited Shel Silverstein's poem "Poison Tester".
There is a stuffed-animal girl dog. She was about to eat a delicious meal. Mr. NY, her friend, came along and recited Shel Silverstein's poem "Poison Tester".
I now can make my own pole. So, let me ask the question once more: What should Mr. NY do for his next post? Please pick from the choices below.
Get your own Poll!
Dear Mr. NY,
ReplyDeleteWell, I have to say, you did quite an amazing job reading that poem. The expression you used was extraordinary.
I'm hoping that I get to read about Mr. NY getting a job. I'd love to know what job you might get! If I had to guess, I would say a pet groomer!
Your friend,
Mr. Avery
Dear Mr. NY,
ReplyDeleteAll I can say is FABULOUS! You read with such expression! Please, tell me how you prepared for your presentation! I hope you do another poetry reading in the future! It was so good, I listened to it twice!
Your pal,
Mrs. Y♥llis
Aloha Mr. NY,
ReplyDeleteWhat a fantastic job! I was hanging on your every word. I loved the poem and your expression was wonderful.
I am so happy I will have the opportunity to hear and read more from you Mr. NY. Hopefully, you will be telling us all about your best friend. I will say if another topic wins the poll I will still be a faithful follower.
Your fan,
Mrs. Jacobs
@Mr. Avery,
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for your fabulous comment! Thank you also for your wonderful compliments! Why do you think he is going to be a pet groomer? I can not wait for the next post you are going to put up! I really think your class is amazing -And your blog, too. I really enjoyed watching your movie, "Avery Bunch". It gave me the idea to do a post on fractions!
From,
The Brothers
Dear The Brothers,
ReplyDeleteI think that the idea of Mr. NY reading a poem was fantastic! How did you pick Poisen Tester out of the many faboulous poems in the world? Were there any more poems you were choosing from? Did you choose the poem or did Mr. NY?
From,
Jaden
Dear Brothers,
ReplyDeleteI loved the video poem. It's clever the story, because Mr. NY actually wanted a snack. His telling about the poison was a trick to get his snack. I hope I get to go to NY and meet Mr. NY. My dad told me in the old days there was a food tester for the king who had to taste everything before the king ate it. Often times there was poison and the tester would die. Oh gosh.
From,
Finn
Dear Brothers and Mr. NY,
ReplyDeleteYou've been tagged! I have tagged you guys from my blog. Now, if you would like you can write a post about what makes you glow with pride.
For more information, please visit: http://studentchallenge.edublogs.org/2011/05/01/lets-play-tag-challenge-8-march-2011/
Your Friends,
Jaden and Mr. CA