We are excited about having a blog and are so glad you are joining us at Brothers' Blog. Hopefully this will be a great blogging experience.
On this blog you find stories about what we are doing and learning. For example, you will find some sport posts here. Especially ones about football and hockey. In addition, we will be featuring stories about our collections, trips, our pet, and anything else we can think of!
We would like to know what you think about blogging. Do you blog often? Why do you blog? What do you like best about blogging?
Thanks for blogging with us!

Dear Brothers,
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! Congratulations!
There is one for each of you! :-)
We really like that you used a sunset background, and we think it is great that two brothers are sharing the blog!
The smiley face Voki is very cute and the smile is huge! One person noticed that all three new bloggers chose the same Voki background, the beach!
We also like that you used alliteration in your title. (Alliteration is when words have the same beginning sound.)
Many of us are going to comment individually. We will be sure to:
* proofread for fluency
* capitalize the beginnings of sentences, the pronoun I, and proper nouns
* punctuate correctly
Do you know what your next post will be? What was your second choice for a Voki? What is your Voki's name?
Sincerely,
Mrs. Yollis and class
Hi Brothers!
ReplyDeleteI love the look of your new blog! Congratulations. I love the ocean with the sunset. I look forward to following your blog. How will you both decide what to blog about? Will you make joint decisions or take turns with your posts?
Good luck,
Marcie (Jaden's mom)
Hi, Brothers. A big wave from The Scottish Government and The United Nations. Keep working hard, Lee.
ReplyDeleteI too have a blog: leedunn.wordpress.com
Dear Brothers,
ReplyDeleteCongrats! You guys have a wonderful blog. I am looking forward to reading your future posts. Keep up the good work. How do you like having a blog?
Sincerely,
Jaden
Dear Brothers,
ReplyDeleteAwesome blog.
I have a blog to http://biancasblog.globalstudent.org.au/. It is called BB's Awesome blog.
Has Mrs Yollis showed you it?
I have the same VOKI!! :lol:
Also welcome to the world of blogging.
From BB.
Dear Brothers,
ReplyDeleteWow! You really earned your blog.
I love your Voki. Your Voki is very happy and polite. I like the background of your blog and Voki.
I have two questions:
1.why did you pick this Voki?
2.How many hours a day do each of you spend on your spectacular Brothers blog?
Your Friend,
Amitai
@ Brothers,
ReplyDeleteCongrats! I really like your new blog, it looks very nice. I like the beautiful background of your blog , as well as the funny Voki. I think that you really deserved your own blog! Here are some reasons why:
1. You are a great writer.
2. All your comments are two pointers.
I have some questions:
How did you pick the background? Was there a second choice?
Hope to blog with you soon,
Iman
Dear Ryan and Justin,
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on receiving your own blog! We know you are going to have a lot of fun sharing your stories with everyone. Gracie and I love your background. It makes us feel like we are sitting on the beach enjoying a beautiful sunset! Do you and your brother enjoy the beach?
Is it easy to blog with your brother? Do you like to blog about the same topics?
We look forward to lots of fun posts!
Warmly,
Gracie and Shari (Gracie's mom)
Dear Brothers,
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your new blog! I just love your background. It reminds me of sunset on a warm summer day.
I'm trying to remember both of your names. Ryan is in Mrs Yollis class, right? What is your brother's name again?
I will be interested to read your posts. You said you will be writing about hockey. Is this ice hockey? I have never seen ice hockey. Is it popular in California?
Your blogging buddy,
Miss McGeady
Dear Brothers'
ReplyDeleteWell done on your blog.
I knew that one of you would soon have his own blog when he left a great comment on our blog in September! It's very cool to have brothers blogging together.
This is a great chance to work co-operatively.
Do you think you will always agree on what to blog about?
best wishes
from Mrs M♔Kenzie
Dear Brothers,
ReplyDeleteCongrats on getting your blog! I like your Voki! Is his name Mr. Happy? To answer your questions, I like to blog and try to blog once a day if I don't have too much homework! My favorite thing about blogging is commenting and reading people's responses to my comments.
Your friend,
Ben
Dear Ryan and Justin,
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to both of you for having such a wonderful blog. I like the Voki you chose, it has a bright smile that makes me smile!
I think that blogging is fun. I blog as often as I can. I like to do it because I get to know different people. What I like best about blogging is seeing all the interesting and informative posts.
Keep up the good work. I will visit soon!
Sincerely,
Hannah
Dear Brothers,
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on the new blog! I like the Voki. Was it hard to set up the blog?
From,
Kristen
Dear Brothers,
ReplyDeleteYou guys picked a beautiful background. The sunset is gorgeous. I also liked the visitors map and instead of dots you put flags. If I get my own blog, I will also do it with my sister.
What will you post on your blog next?
From,
Miriam
Hi Brothers,
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on your own Blog. It's awesome that you two are sharing it. Both of you are deserving of this privilege.
I absolutely love your Voki. Just couldn't stop smiling, after looking and listening to it. This bright yellow smiley face looks friendly and happy, and I'm certain it will put a smile on everyone's face who looks at it.
Your Blog is promising to be a really interesting one, especially since you two will feature your collections and trips. I wonder what you two are collecting. Well, I guess I just have to be patient and wait.
Here are my answers to some of your questions:
I blog because I like to show Adia that I'm involved in this part of her life, that I care about learning, and updating myself. As parents, we have to take an active part in our children's lives and their daily activities.
I like blogging because it gives me the opportunity to get to know all of you better. You and your classmates are a group of bright young men and women who will do great things in your lifetimes and I wish to be a witness to that.
Now, I have a question for the two of you:
What are some of your collections?
I am looking forward to visit your Blog again real soon.
Be blessed,
Ava (Adia's impatient MAMA)
Dear Ryan,
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful blog you have here!
I especially like the Voki, Mr. Smiley. Also, I think the background you chose was very creative.
Is your blog lots of hard work?
Is your blog fun to comment and post on?
Hope to comment to you again!
I + like + your + blog = I like your blog!
Adia
(P.S. Make sure to always comment on Mrs. Yollis' classroom blog).
(P.P.S. Click on Mrs. Yollis' classroom blog. I created a hyperlink!
Hi,
ReplyDeleteI am looking forward to hearing about what you are doing and learning.
You were very clever putting a voki and clustrmap into your blog. I am looking forward to seeing another Australian flag on it.
From Miss Cashen
Victoria, Australia
Dear Brothers,
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful blog! I love how in your example you described what you were going to put on. I also love the smiley- face voki! Congratulations on getting this blog!
~Ali
Hello Justin and Ryan,
ReplyDeleteI liked your post.
I blog often. I like to read all the comments written from everyone.
My favorite thing about blogging is meeting new friends from different countries.
Please post about sports and your ski trip.
All the best,
Aidan
Hello,
ReplyDeleteI wondered what type of hokey you play. Field or ice?
Ben from TX
Hello, Brothers:
ReplyDeleteWhat is a "Voki"? What does it mean? Where did the word come from? What are some other requirements of a blog? ~Dodo