Wednesday, February 16, 2011

New blog Mascot, Mr. NY

After seeing BBs mascot, the brothers decided that they needed a mascot too.  

Introducing...



Mr. New York


  As you can see Mr. NY loves to visit New York.  He especially loves the Statue of Liberty because it represents his freedom.   He has visited it more than 30 times because he loves the fantastic place so much.

  Mr. NY is a piggy bank, so you don't expect him to do much. But he magically comes alive and sneaks into the world when the brothers are not home.
 First, he does tricks to warm up.
 He does the limbo,
 the back stretch,
and then has a delicious snack on some flowers.
 Mr. NY is also a big fan of Hollywood and is a celebrity around the world!  He even once got to walk the red carpet!

 His first favorite activity is rock climbing.  He once climbed Mt. Piggy!
 His favorite mountain to climb was to Mt. Everest Piggy Bank!
Wow, what an exhausting day!  Now comes the relaxing part, sleeping!  He dreams about himself on American Idol!

What questions do you have for Mr. NY?

What is your favorite stretch?

Can you think of any other exciting activities for Mr. NY?

13 comments:

  1. @ Mr. NY,

    We love that you have an inspiring day to all other animal mascots! We are sure that we would like to try the exercises that you did!

    We think that you should try out for a gym teacher.(the stretching part of it)

    We also think that you should try para-sailing.

    Our favorite stretch is the limbo, because you get your spine in good alignment!

    Sincerely,
    Iman and Sydney
    (Sydney: Mrs. Ranney

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Brothers,

    I enjoyed reading your new post about Mr NY!

    I was especially interested in this post because I visited New York once in 2007 (with Miss Jordan) and I loved it! In fact, it was my most memorable holiday ever.

    I was wondering what Mr NY thinks are the top 3 things to do in NYC?

    Your blogging buddy,
    Mrs Morris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another great mascot! I just can't seem to figure out why you call him Mr. NY. Maybe it will come to me someday!

    I often hear people use an expression "when pigs fly." I was wondering if Mr. NY likes to fly. If he does, where would be his favorite place to fly to?

    Keep up the great work!

    Mr. Avery,
    Plympton, Massachusetts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Mr. NY,

    I like you as Ryan's mascot! You seem fun to play with. I think you would like to visit my house. We could play whatever you want like tether ball, basketball, and four square! You also seem very, very athletic with all those things you showed us.

    I think you would like to visit my house. It has a lot of grass, flowers, and bushes with roses on it. although, my mother will not like it! I might be able to talk her into having you as our guest of honor. I would love to have you over!

    From,
    Amitai♥☺♦

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Ryan and Justin,
    I read about your mascot and he is very cute. I like the name because it fits with his character. Also it fits because he's been to New York a lot of times. My piggy bank doesn't do very much. He just sits there and sleeps and oinks! My piggy bank has only been to Colorado, Wisconsin, Minnesota and California! Does your piggy bank eat a lot of money?
    See ya-
    Your Buddy,
    Grayson

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Iman and Sidney,

    What is parasailing? Since you recommended it, I'm sure I will be interested. I also think that I should have a gym teacher, but no one has been gentle enough with me. I'm afraid I'll crack! Thank you for the lovely comment on inspiring animal mascots, but don't thank me, thank the brothers.

    From,
    Mr. NY

    @Mrs. Morris,

    Thank you for your thoughtful comment. Of course, like Mr. NY said, one of his favorite places in New York is the Statue of Liberty. Another one is the Empire State Building because of its height and Central Park because he loves to jump on the rocks.

    From,
    The Brothers

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Brothers,

    I like you blog mascot, Mr. NY. My father says Mr.NY needs to goto Central Park. Take a picture and share it with the blog.

    My favorite stretch is the back bend. I'm really good at it.

    My question for Mr.NY...Has Mr.NY ever been to anywhere other than NY?


    From, Finn

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear Brothers and Mr. NY,

    Since you are from New York, I was wondering if you like the Yankees or had ever been to a Yankees game? I was also wondering if you had been on a horse- drawn buggy ride in Central Park? Write back soon!

    Ali
    (sixth grade)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dear Brothers:

    I am brand new to your blog. When did you begin it? How did you know what to do to start it? ~Dodo

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Finn,

    Thank you for your comment. Mr. NY has only been to New York, other than that
    He has only been home. Keep comenting!

    Keep up the good work,
    The Brothers

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dear Mr. NY,

    Words can not describe how much I love New York and any
    souvenir of the place such as yourself. I think you represent the most fun and exciting city in the world. As you know there is so much to do when you are in New York such as visiting the wonderful museums, catching a play, riding the ferry boat,and visiting the other surrounding Boroughs. I look forward to reading more about your New York adventure and experiences.

    Sincerely,

    Parisa Palizi (Iman's Mom)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dear Mr. New York,
    Since you come from New York, would you like me to send you a picture of the Brothers from when we visited there in November of 2009?

    Did you know that when I was in 6th grade, my parents took me to New York (yes, my parents are the Brothers' grandparents) and my mom would not let my buy a piggy bank that looks just like you? I was so disappointed! That is why it is so wonderful to see you as the mascot on this blog!

    Best to you,
    Darcy (Auttie to the Brothers)

    ReplyDelete